Ghost Rider to get sequel; Daredevil looks at reboot
Columbia Pictures is looking at making a sequel to Ghost Rider, according to Variety. Variety also runs down activity at all the studios now focusing on keeping their Marvel superheroes employed, and that includes a new version of Daredevil. Fox is said to be “quietly developing” a new version of the blind superhero.
At Fox, Fantastic Four is getting a reboot, and “Silver Surfer” remains in the works, as do various X-Men spinoffs and sequels. Sony has James Vanderbilt writing Spider-Man 5 and 6. Universal has “Sub-Mariner” in development. And Paramount’s distribution deal including “Iron Man 2″ and planned “Avengers”-based films continues for now.
If the studios let the properties lag in development limbo, Marvel can reclaim them – much like it reclaimed “Iron Man” from New Line, Variety writes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5259Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4767Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4142Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients