DC cancels Minx line
Newsarama confirms that DC Comics is cancelling its Minx line of graphic novels, which was aimed at the teen and tween girl market.
Interestingly, at the ComicsPRO meeting in Las Vegas last year, DC’s Bob Wayne said the direct market had supported Minx better than expected. Is Minx fallout from the current bookstore crisis? Does it have to do with Random House being more involved in DC’s book plans? I think probably both.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients