Marvel plans include “Iron Man 3″
A report over at Newsarama indicates that Marvel and Paramount will expand their current deal. Paramount gains the worldwide distribution rights to Marvel’s next five live-action films: Iron Man 2 (May 2, 2010); Thor (July 16, 2010); The First Avenger: Captain America (May 6, 2011); The Avengers (July 15, 2011) and Iron Man 3, no release date set. Kenneth Branagh is in talks to direct “Thor,” which Marvel says will be a “Lord of the Rings” style movie.
So, what’s missing from this lineup? “Hulk 2,” apparently. Despite what seemed to be better buzz on the second attempt to make a big-screen “Hulk” film, it doesn’t look like a sequel is in Marvel’s immediate plans.
Meanwhile, new “Spider-Man” films are still happening at Sony, and MTV recently reported that a third “Fantastic Four” was unlikely.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients