“Spirit Special” to collect 4 Eisner stories
ICv2 reports that DC Comics will prepare a “Spirit Special,” acting on retailer suggestions from the recent Ft. Wayne Diamond Comics summit. The comic will ship Nov. 19, and contains the Will Eisner stories “Sign of the Octopus” from 1947, “Black Alley” from 1949, plus “Sand Seref” and “Bring in Sand Seref “from 1950.
The comic is intended as a low-priced introduction to “The Spirit” in advance of the upcoming film. DC Comics also has published “The Best of the Spirit,” collecting Eisner stories, two hardcovers featuring Darwyn Cooke’s take on the character, and Eisner’s complete “The Spirit” in a series of hardcover archive editions.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients