NBA Live 09 predicts Lakers win Finals; Thunder in basement
EA Sports released its predictions for the 2009-2010 NBA season, based on its NBA Live 09 software. The preseason simulation assumes no major injuries or trades.
In the simulation, the Los Angeles Lakers won the NBA championship over the Miami Heat. The Thunder finish with the league’s worst record in the simulation at 23-59.
There are a few bright spots for the fictional Thunder: Russell Westbrook leads the team in assists and steals, and makes the first-team “all-rookie” team.
Kevin Durant leads the team in scoring (19.5) , and Chris Wilcox leads the team in rebounds (7.2).
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients