“Gamma Corps” cancelled; folded into “Avengers” cartoon
According to Marvel Animation Age, the in-development “Hulk: Gamma Corps” cartoon is being shelved. However, much of the work done there will continue as part of the upcoming “Avengers” cartoon. From the report:
Joshua Fine, Director of Animation Development for Marvel Animation, tells Marvel Animation Age that the Hulk: Gamma Corp animated series was in pre-production when the decision was made to fold the creative work being done there into the upcoming The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes animated series. Even though the creative team was well into pre-production of Hulk: Gamma Corps, with scripting underway, they saw the chance to tell bigger stories that reached far beyond Hulk’s universe.
“It became apparent to us that the creative work that was being done to bring Hulk’s world and his villains to life was too good to relegate to his universe alone, and would be much better suited as part of an full-on Avengers scenario,” says Fine.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4210Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3961OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3936As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients