2,011 in 2011 comic-book reading challenge: Week 43 and 44 recap
The DC series “Brightest Day” made up the largest chunk of my comic-book reading in the past two weeks. I read 55 comics total in the past three weeks of my 2,011 in 2011 comic-book challenge. I am attempting to read 2,011 comic books in the calendar year. With almost 85 percent of the year over, I’ve read 1,656 comics, or just about 82.3 percent of the total comics I need to read. I’ve got 355 comics to go. Click past the cut for the full breakdowns of comics read.
DC led the way with 46 comics read. Marvel was second with 7.
DC Comics: 46
Dark Horse Comics: 1
The 2010s were the most-read decade, followed by the 1990s.
Year to date:
DC closed the gap, but remains behind Marvel at No. 2.
Marvel Comics: 709
DC Comics: 463
Dark Horse: 141
Image Comics: 65
Boom! Studios: 52
Valiant Comics: 47
Eclipse Comics: 23
NOW Comics: 12
Oni Press: 12
Pen and Ink: 7
The 2000s remain in the lead for most-read decade. The 2010s remain in second. The 1990s increases its lead on the 1980s.
- Matt Price
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients