Some details of Sterling Gates’ Kid Flash run revealed
At Newsarama, Dan Didio talked about the upcoming “Kid Flash” series to be written by Sterling Gates. He revealed Gates will be working closely with Geoff Johns to keep continuity among the “Flash” franchise.
He also revealed (SPOILER WARNING) that Max Mercury would appear in the series.
Didio says at Newsarama:
I think Sterling’s already doing such a great job on Supergirl, and he’ll bring a lot of those same sensibilities to Kid Flash. That’s one of the reasons we chose him for that series. Also, you’ll still see the dynamic between Kid Flash and Max Mercury, if I’m not mistaken. And I think that’s new information, so you did get something out of me. But Max will be featured in this series as well. So if somebody’s a fan of Impulse, they’ll get that relationship back in the Kid Flash series. Because of the Max/Bart relationship, I think they’ll be very pleasantly surprised about what the plans are for the book.
Kid Flash looks to be a great fit for what Gates does well, and I look forward to seeing what’s in store for the series!
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4097OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4009Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3995Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients