New Moon leading online ticket sales
The Twilight Saga: New Moon is at the top of ticket pre-sales this week, making up 94% of daily sales at Fandango.com and 90% of ticket sales at MovieTickets.com, according to releases from the companies.
According to Fandango, the Thursday night re-release of “Twilight” is the No. 2 seller on the site, representing 2% of today’s sales.
MovieTickets.com reports more than 200 sellouts of the film in New York and Los Angeles, and 2,150 sellouts of the film overall.
A Fandango survey of New Moon ticket buyers indicates the following:
51% will scream as the theater lights go down at the first public showings of New Moon, while 18% of audience members plan to put their fingers in their ears until the screaming stops.
50% pick Breaking Dawn as The Twilight Saga sequel they’re most eager to see on the big screen; 47% would like to see the final story split into two movies.
46% are most excited to see Edward back on the big screen, while a 32% are most excited to see the return of Jacob (among all New Moon characters).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 40139Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13141Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12793New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 9982UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 8099Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 7523Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7421Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 6832Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6583Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5521Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients