World’s Finest #2 previewed at DC’s Source blog
This Wednesday brings the second issue of the DC Comics miniseries “World’s Finest,” teaming heroes from the Superman and Batman families. Tulsa-born writer Sterling Gates writes this miniseries, with a rotating cast of artists. Issue No. 2, drawn by Ramon Bachs and Rodney Ramos, is previewed today on DC Comics’ Source blog. This issue will feature a team-up of The Guardian, and the new Robin, Damian Wayne. They’ll face off against Superman villain Parasite and Batman foe Mr. Freeze.
The first issue of “World’s Finest” has been well-reviewed, and indicates Gates was a good choice for a team-up series. The third issue, by the “Supergirl” creative team of Gates and artist Jamal Igle, is set for Dec. 23 release and features Supergirl teaming up with the new Batgirl.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients