David Tennant’s final Doctor Who to air Jan. 2
The air date for the final episode of David Tennant’s “Doctor Who” was announced today. “The End of Time, Part Two” will air at 8 ET/PT on Jan. 2, one week after “The End of Time, Part One.” I’m looking forward to the finale, but melancholy about Tennant’s exit. As I’ve said before, I wasn’t a Doctor Who fan prior to the relaunch, so I’ve only watched the show with Christopher Eccleston and Tennant. Given how much fun Tennant’s episodes have been, the next Doctor (Matt Smith) has some large shoes to fill.
Click past the cut for the release from BBC America.
BBC AMERICA today announced the U.S. premiere of David Tennant’s final special as the Tenth Doctor. Doctor Who: The End of Time, Part Two, premieres January 2, one week after Part One, on BBC AMERICA. The finale to the era of David Tennant is one of the most eagerly anticipated adventures in the history of Doctor Who. Guest stars include John Simm (Life on Mars) as the Master, Timothy Dalton, Catherine Tate and Bernard Cribbins. New synopses for the final three specials airing on the channel three straight Saturdays over the holiday season are available below.
Doctor Who: The Waters of Mars airs Saturday, December 19, 9:00pm ET/PT
Doctor Who: The End of Time, Part One airs Saturday, December 26, 9:00pm ET/PT
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients