‘Kid Flash’ series put on hold
At a video statement at Newsarama discussing plans for 2010, DC Executive Editor Dan DiDio states that the Kid Flash series, which was to be written by Tulsa native Sterling Gates, has been put on hold. Additionally, a planned co-feature with Wally West has also been sidelined. DiDio indicated that the “Flash” plan for next year was to focus solely on the recently revived Silver Age Flash.
“Your ‘Flash’ fix will be Barry Allen, pure and simple, for 2010,” DiDio said in the video.
Gates still has several DC projects in the works for the coming year – he’s involved with in a four-issue arc on “Adventure Comics” and he’s writing “Superman: Last Stand of New Krypton” with James Robinson. And Gates is still the regular writer on “Supergirl” with artist Jamal Igle.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients