Men’s basketball: Oklahoma State at Iowa State
Oklahoma State at Iowa State: 12:45 p.m. Saturday
* TV: ESPN Plus (Cox 34)
* Radio: KXXY-FM 96.1
• Oklahoma State has won five of its last 15 trips to Big 12 North Division venues. The Cowboys have won five of their last eight trips to Ames.
• This will be the first of just three games this season for OSU on ESPN Plus. The regional network will also televise back-to-back games in Stillwater against Nebraska and Oklahoma in March.
• Iowa State and Colorado are the only two former Big Eight schools against which Oklahoma State holds a winning all-time record against.
• The Cowboys will play their first six conference games within 20 minutes of Interstate 35. Three of those games are in Stillwater, while the other three are in Waco, Ames and Norman. I-35 goes through all three cities.
• OSU has lost 15-consecutive road games, including 12-straight league road contests.
Series history with Iowa State
• This will be the 109th meeting between these two schools on the hardwood all-time, and the 15th meeting since the Big 12 Conference was formed.
• OSU is 57-51 all-time vs. Iowa State and 11-3 since the Big 12 formed, including three meetings in the Big 12 Tournament.
• The Cowboys have won eight of the last nine games in the series and five of the last eight played in Ames. OSU is 13-32 all-time at Iowa State.
• The longest winning streak in the series for OSU was seven victories from 1993 until 1995. The longest losing streak for the Cowboys in the series was 11 from 1966 until 1970.
• Nine games in the series have gone into overtime, with Oklahoma State holding a 5-4 edge in those games.
• Cowboy senior Marcus Dove has played the Cyclones three times in his career for a total of 54 minutes. He has failed to score a point, but has five assists, five blocked shots and four rebounds.
• Junior Terrel Harris scored a game-high 21 points in last year’s 62-50 win, connecting on 7-of-9 shots from the floor, including 3-of-4 from long range, and all four free-throw attempts.
• Junior Byron Eaton is tied for the most three-pointers attempted against Iowa State in school history. His eight attempts from long range is tied with five other Cowboys.
OSU vs. ISU game notes
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients