the injury ward …
in Gallagher-Iba Arena is up to three, all with shoulder injuries. As we learned yesterday, Anthony Brown is out indefinately with a shoulder injury. He clarified just a minute ago that he sustained the injury in Ames last week, apparently in practice. So now between Brown, Brad Garrett and Andy Shaw, OSU is down three key practice players.
Last year OSU had serious depth problems, down to eight guys much of the season. Right now the rotation isn’t affected much — Garrett would likely be playing at least 10 minutes a game, but he was injured before anyone got too used to having him, and Brown wasn’t playing much the last couple weeks. Andy Shaw, a redshirt freshman, hasn’t played in a game.
But Saturday against A&M, OSU could have used Brown to try and combat the Aggies serious inside game. As it stands, OSU fans will likely see Marshall Moses for the first time in a while. Provided, of course, he can keep his shoulder out of a sling.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients