Men’s basketball: Texas A&M at Oklahoma State
* TV: ESPN (Cox 29)
* Radio: KXXY-FM 96.1
* Oklahoma State is playing its second of four-consecutive games on ESPN. In fact, OSU is currently in the midst of five ESPN-televised games in six contests.
* Monday night will mark the eighth of 13 games this season televised by either ESPN, espn2 or ABC.
* OSU has won 18 of its last 22 games against Big 12 South Division foes inside Gallagher-Iba Arena.
* OSU is 9-1 at home this season, allowing just 56.2 points per game. Opponents are shooting just 24.5 percent from beyond the three-point arc in those 10 games.
* The Cowboys have a +5.5 turnover margin in Gallagher-Iba Arena this season. The opponents are averaging 21 turnovers per game on Eddie Sutton Court.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients