Keiton Page watch
Went to Tonkawa last night to watch Oklahoma State signee Keiton Page. I was told afterward by everybody — the guy sitting next to me, the woman keeping the scorebook, Keiton himself — that the point guard played a bad game. Could have fooled me. He had 44 points and 10 assists. Tonight the Pawnee senior should become the fifth-ever Oklahoma high school basketball player to score 3,000 points. It would take him about half his average to get there.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients