Staley’s “50-50″ announcement
By Mike Baldwin
Kye Staley said Sunday night he is “50-50″ between OSU and Arkansas following a weekend visit to Fayetteville. After committing to the Cowboys way back in August, why the sudden turnabout? Only Staley knows for certain. Bottom line is Staley says he will ponder all his options this week before he reaches a decision next Sunday.
My hunch, only a hunch, is there’s a strong chance Staley is waiting to see where De’Anthony Curtis signs before reaching a decision. Curtis is the No. 6 ranked running back in the country. If Curtis were to sign with the Cowboys it wouldn’t be shocking to see Staley go to Arkansas since OSU also has signed junior college All-American running back Beau Johnson. If Curtis signs with the Razorbacks it would definitely improve OSU’s chances of Staley staying closer to home.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5865Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5834Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5724Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients