Women’s basketball: OSU vs. OU
Cowgirls and Sooners
Oklahoma State’s women’s basketball team (21-4 overall, 9-3 Big 12) will travel to Norman, Okla., to take on Oklahoma (19-5, 9-3) in the second installment of the Bedlam Series on Saturday at 1 p.m. The Cowgirls are fresh off a 71-66 win over Texas on Wednesday, while the Sooners are coming off a 68-65 triumph at Kansas State during the midweek.
OSU will be in search of its 10th league win, which would match its previous best in Big 12 play set during the 1997-98 season. Saturday’s game will feature the top two scoring offenses in the Big 12 as OSU ranks first (77.8 ppg) and OU checks in at No. 2 (74.8 ppg). The contest will also feature the league’s top two scorers in Andrea Riley (22.5 ppg) and Courtney Paris (18.0 ppg).About Oklahoma
Oklahoma enters Saturday’s contest having won eight of its last nine games. The Sooners have won five consecutive home games and have won 10 of 11 overall inside the Lloyd Noble Center. Baylor has been the only team to emerge victorious from Norman after its 84-73 win on Jan. 20. OU features the nation’s top rebounder in Courtney Paris (14.8 rpg). Paris is also sixth in the nation in blocked shots at 3.2 rejections per game. As a team, OU ranks first nationally with its +13.7 rebounding margin. Like OSU, the Sooners have used the same starting five in all but one game this season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients