Stealing info for you, blog readers
I did a little spying for you, blog readers, listening in on the ESPN guy prep his crew for today’s game. It’s interesting to watch that happen — basically it’s 10 guys sitting around a table with a color team photo and the producer (I think) gives them a run-down. He told them all about OSU’s recent hot streak, talked about Marcus Dove being Fran Franchilla’s pick for defensive player of the year (you read it here first!), and made one point I thought was really, really sharp: This is an easy TV game to call and cover because the players of the game — point guards D.J. Augustin and Byron Eaton – will be touching the ball 90 percent of the time.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients