Long time no post …
by Andrea Cohen
But since I’m sitting in Enid at the Cowboy Caravan at the moment, I figured what better time to get back on the blogging bandwagon?
Big crowd here in Enid — the POSSE guys told me they pre-sold sold 350 tickets, and I’m not sure what the final count is. In some ways these Cowboy Caravan things are like board meetings, going through the orders of business. We just finished hearing about facility updates, operating budgets, marketing campaigns, tickets, suite sales, etc.
But the main event (and the part I’m looking forward to most), Trooper Taylor, is up next. It’ll be my first time encountering the outgoing new co-offensive coordinator and you can read more about him in Tuesday’s Oklahoman.
That’s all for now (I gotta get to work!) but I promise the blogging vacation is over.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients