Terrel Harris reinstated
FROM THE OSU ATHLETICS OFFICE
Terrel Harris, suspended indefinitely by head coach Travis Ford back in April, has been reinstated to the team, it was announced today.
“I am very pleased to have Terrel back on our basketball team,” said Ford. “He has proven to me this summer that he is doing whatever it takes to be a part of this program. He has had a very productive summer and is making himself a better person, both on and off the court. Hopefully, he will make the most of his second opportunity.”
Harris, one of three seniors on the squad, played in all 33 games last season and started 20. He averaged 10.5 points and 4.2 rebounds per game.
Harris and the rest of the Cowboys began classes on Monday. Practice begins Oct. 17.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3630Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3502How to help tornado victims
- 3466Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients