Court-less GIA, for the moment
There’s an interesting sight — and smell — in Gallagher-Iba Arena at the moment. That floor re-painting that we talked so much about this summer is underway. At least, the sanding down is underway. It’s very, very strange to see that arena without a court painted on it. As for the smell, that would be the sawdust (is that the right word for it?).
The unusable floor means men’s and women’s basketball have been sharing time in the practice gym, and occassionally up at the Colvin Center. I’m hoping to catch the men’s team playing some pickup this afternoon. If I do I’ll let you know how it looked.
– andrea cohen
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients