After losing to an NCAA Division II school, I-AA Missouri State has to go up in division to play the Cowboys this week. Interestingly, the Bears won’t play another I-A team this season.
Please forgive ESPN.com’s Tim Griffin for accidentally referring to Oklahoma State as the Sooners in one of his previous blogs this week. To make up for it, he wrote some nice things about OSU’s Triplets. after the Cowboys became the first team in Big 12 history and the fifth ever in NCAA D-I to have a player with 300 passing yards, a player with 200 rushing yards and a player with 200 receiving yards. Griffin’s love for Zac Robinson, Kendall Hunter and Dez Bryant also shows through in his weekly Big 12 rankings.
If you’re playing college fantasy football, hopefully you didn’t take the advice of CBS Sportsline’s Michael Hurcomb last week and bench Hunter. Hurcomb makes it up to Spud this week, calling him a “fantasy contender.”
And finally, I know this guy is a big Texas fan, but he offers plenty of praise for the Cowboys in his weekly breakdown of last Saturday’s games.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients