Who still has their View-Master?
By Scott Wright
Remember the View-Master? The plastic thing that looked like a giant pair of binoculars that you put a round photo slide in and could see a 3-D picture? Click the lever on the side and see another picture. Click, another picture. Click, another picture.
Mine was a Muppets View-Master. But Kermit never won the Heisman.
The Missouri Tigers are hoping it works out differently for Chase Daniel. This week, te university is sending out View-Masters to Heisman Trophy voters with photo slides of Daniel.
As far as creativity in the Heisman campaign goes, I’ll chalk up a victory for the Tigers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients