Your chance to be a part of OSU history… sort of
By Scott Wright
If you’ve got your credit card handy and would like to pretend that you played in the 1997 Alamo Bowl, now’s your chance. But you’ve got to hurry.
Bidding on this 1997 OSU Alamo Bowl ring ends at about 4:34 p.m. today (Monday). Judging by other items for sale by this person, you can tell it’s not former OSU player Nathan Simmons who is actually selling it. But you can see by the photos that this ring was personalized for Simmons, the running back and son of then-OSU head coach Bob Simmons.
NOTE: The ring sold for $760.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients