Connecting the dots…
So, ran across an interesting story today.
By now you’ve read that OSU baseball player Dylan Brown intends to join the football team. Brown was an all-state wide receiver in high school in Florida. And let’s not kid ourselves, OSU needs all the options at wide receiver they can get.
But perhaps the most interesting thing about Brown, who I know very little about, is who his high school quarterback was.
Anyone care to take a guess?
That’s right, Robert Marve, the former Miami quarterback that’s looking for a new home and OSU just happens to be at the top of his short list. Marve told ESPN that he and Brown have talked but that the QB wasn’t going to pick a school just based on having a buddy there.
Marve also told ESPN that he’s been working out and throwing to Seattle Seahawks WR Logan Payne, a former University of Minnesota player who lives near him.
- Ryan Sharp, Asst. Sports Editor
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81977Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32354Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 27598Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 23828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15915Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 8307Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7696Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7650Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7465Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7362Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients