Did OSU dodge a bullet by not getting the top recruit in the country?
Yeah, seems like a crazy question, right? But check out ESPN’s upcoming Outside the Lines (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/index) which is all about “package deals” and features point guard John Wall.
Dwon Clifton, the brother of Wall’s AAU coach joined Baylor’s staff over the summer, and the hiring has created waves with the NCAA. Wall still hasn’t committed to a college yet — apparently Memphis, Kansas and Duke are all still in the running in addition to Baylor — but if Wall ends up at Baylor one has to think the NCAA’s already-raised eyebrows are going to go way, way up.
You have to think Travis Ford is glad this isn’t his mess to deal with while he’s trying to win basketball games in late February.
by andrea cohen
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3568Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3561Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3556How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients