Byron and the midrange jumper
Something I don’t think we mentioned in all our extensive coverage of the Tennessee game:
A major key was Byron Eaton’s pullup jumper from 8-12 feet. That’s a shot he was struggling with the last couple weeks — if you recall, he missed about five of those in the second Bedlam game in Norman. He hit that shot at two critical points against the Vols.
That’s going to be a key shot today against Pitt, because the Panthers obviously protect the rim extremely well. Not saying Eaton shouldn’t try to get all the way to the rim, but in some situations he’s going to need that jumper and it’s good he gained a little confidence in it the other day.
by andrea cohen
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3513Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3480How to help tornado victims
- 3393Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients