Brace or no brace?
By Scott Wright
One of the most interesting facts I picked up while watching Friday’s practice was the fact that Dez Bryant isn’t wearing any kind of brace on his surgically repaired knee.
Refuses to wear it, actually. We’ll see if that continues to be the case when he sees increased action in practice this week.
But even more interesting is that quarterback Zac Robinson does wear a brace on his left knee.
But no worries, it is nothing more than a safety measure. After seeing an injury like what happened to Tom Brady, with a lineman lunging at his feet resulting in a torn ACL, Robinson thought it might be safe to have some protection down there.
I think this is also experimental, so we’ll see if he keeps it on next fall and into the season. A guy who runs a lot and relies on his lateral agility in the pocket might not want that type of hindrance on his knee.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients