Let the OSU-Georgia trash talk begin
By Scott Wright
There’s a story on Rivals.com in which college football writer Olin Buchanan lists teams he believes might be overrated going into 2009 and some that might be underrated.
He lists Oklahoma State first on possibly overrated teams, and ironically, he has Georgia, the Cowboys’ first opponent on Sept. 5, as the first team in the possibly underrated section.
But more interestingly, here’s what a Georgia blogger with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution says about the situation. Cowboy fans looking for extra motivation for facing the Dawgs should be sure to read the comment section.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims
- 6479Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6305Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5197Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients