OSU scouting report: Georgia Bulldogs
by Brandon Chatmon
It looks like the Georgia Bulldog’s search for a starting running back is almost over.
In this report in the Athens Herald-Banner, Marc Weisner writes about Richard Samuel moving to No. 1 on the running back depth chart.
Here’s Tim Tucker’s story about Samuel being named “a solid No. 1″ by UGA coach Mark Richt.
More and more it looks like Samuel is going to be Georgia’s main running back in the Sept. 5 opener at Boone Pickens Stadium. At 6-foot-2, 216-pounds, Samuel appears to be a physical, downhill runner.
He had 26 carries for 133 yards in spot duty last year as Knowshon Moreno’s backup.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients