OSU scouting report: Georgia Bulldogs
by Brandon Chatmon
David Hale of the Macon Telegraph has a story about Georgia quarterback Joe Cox and his natural ability to lead.
Cox is taking over for quarterback Matthew Stafford and while he’s never been “the man” while at UGA, he did help the Bulldogs rally to beat Colorado early in his career. He could be the key to the game on Sept. 5, if he can make OSU pay for stacking the box, that will make the Bulldog offense tough to defend.
Hale also looked at Georgia’s improved leadership on defense. The Bulldogs struggled defensively in 2008 and it sounds like the Bulldogs players think that had a lot to do with a lack of veteran leadership.
Lastly, if you want to get a peek at some of Georgia’s returning standouts, ESPNU (channel 253 on COX cable) is showing the Capital One Bowl tonight at 8 p.m.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients