Decision time nearing for OSU prospects
by Brandon Chatmon
Oklahoma State is on a recruiting roll and Cowboy recruiting targets are likely beginning to feel the crunch. The Cowboys have gotten six commitments in the past week including four defensive linemen, pushing their total number of commits to 22.
Tulsa Washington defensive tackle Calvin Barnett, Sequoyah Tahlequah defensive tackle Chris Littlehead, Houston Bellaire defensive end Joseph Okafor, San Antonio (Texas) Madison safety Tommie Saunders, Derby (Kan.) defensive back Devin Hedgepeth and Arlington (Texas) Bowie Diamonte Wheeler each decided to be Cowboys in the past week.
That increases the urgency for some uncommitted players who report OSU offers like Tulsa Washington athlete Eric Bennett and Carl Albert defensive back Tre’ Porter (above). With OSU’s class quickly filling up, uncommitted players with legit interest in OSU better decide immediately or they could find themselves left out in the cold.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients