Don’t doubt Zac
By Brandon Chatmon
Some people question whether Zac Robinson can play in the NFL or if he can even get drafted.
Well, here’s my two cents…. YES and YES
Zac Robinson can play quarterback in the NFL, there’s no doubt in my mind. As a Denver Broncos fan, I have been watching Kyle Orton and Chris Simms take snaps for my beloved team and if they can play in the NFL, Zac can.
If Pat White can be a second round pick, Zac will get drafted. Zac is a better passer than people give him credit for.
And apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that:
PS Sorry Quinton Moore, you just can’t seem to get a break can you??
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5867Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 5666Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients