Some action! It’s 5 p.m., OSU just arrived and the players, dressed in black sweats and orange polos, walked out onto the field and circled up between the 12 yardline and 22. Their arms are linked, heads are down, and I would wager that they’re praying (is that sacreligious, talking about gambling on prayer?). They’ve been standing there without much movement for at least three or four minutes. Now a big rush to the middle of the circle, a quick cheer and they’re off to the locker rooms. Interesting.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6639Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6423Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients