Holgorsen: Hunter’s better than expected
After two weeks of spring practice, new Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Dana Holgorsen has this assessment of Cowboys running back Kendall Hunter.
Hunter’s better than he thought he was.
“Yeah,” Holgorsen said when asked if the Cowboys senior was even better than expected. “I didn’t know how good he was. We had faced him twice (when Holgorsen was at Houston) but I don’t watch the opposing teams offense. So, I knew of him by reputation. Then you watch him in space, he can stop and start, he’s as good as I’ve seen.”
All appearances point to Hunter being back to 100 percent healthy. Tales of Hunter leaving defenders grasping for air have been commonplace this spring.
“The old adage of making people miss in a phone booth, he can do that,” Holgorsen said. “I’ve seen it with my own eyes at practice.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28347Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17448Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7187OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5536OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4738Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3702Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3694Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3367Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3246Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients