Players with personality need not apply
The NCAA made several rule changes today including a ban of writing on eye black.
It doesn’t surprise me to see the NCAA make that decision. They aren’t fans of players acting like people with personalities.
All the players were doing was writing things that are important to them on their eye black. What’s the harm in that? Zac Robinson put the inspirational words “Press on” on his eye black, Tracy Moore had “918″ the area code of his hometown of Tulsa, Tim Tebow put scriptures.
The NCAA’s reaction? We can’t have that! These kids are outta control.
I guess all the NCAA wants student athletes that look the same, dress the same and act the same. Why not just outlaw jersey numbers while they’re at it? All players must wear #99, the same face mask, same undershirt, socks, shoes and everything. Let’s just take away any personality the players bring to college football, one of the most entertaining sports in America.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients