Charles Barkley’s favorite NFL player? Dez Bryant
Looks like Charles Barkley has a new favorite NFL player:
Former Oklahoma State receiver and current Dallas Cowboy Dez Bryant. Here’s why:
Barkley isn’t the only fan of the former OSU All-American. Dallas tight end Jason Witten had high praise for Bryant.
“He can really change the game,” Witten said after the first day of Cowboys’ OTA. “More than any of the other stuff, he wants to be good, he wants to play, and that’s what you want to see; not all the other crap that you hear about – ‘does he want to play, does he want to get better?’, and he showed that today, I thought.”
And Pro Bowl cornerback Mike Jenkins, who went-one-on-one with Bryant, came away impressed by the rookie.
“He’s going to be great, man,” he said. “I’ve never seen a young guy come in the first day (like that). Usually guys need a day to get into it. I wanted to get a feel for him today. I kind of lined up in his face like I was going to press. He seems like one of those guys who likes to be pressed, likes to be physical.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients