The key to OSU’s defense?
It’s July which means football is right around the corner. It’s the perfect time to take a closer look at Oklahoma State’s roster, so over the next week I will be taking a in-depth, position-by-position look at the Cowboys heading into the 2010 football season. Today I take a closer look at the defensive tackles:
#95 Chris Donaldson, 6-1, 299, Senior
Analysis: A big man with good strength and quickness, Donaldson will be counted on to anchor the middle this season. He was a key member of the rotation at the end of 2009 and his health will be one of the keys to the Pokes’ run defense.
Impact: Starter and core member of the defensive interior
#46 Shane Jarka, 6-3, 295, Senior
Analysis: Jarka has the quickness to present problems for opponents but has battled the injury bug throughout much of his career.
#89 Nigel Nicholas, 6-3, 265, Sophomore
Analysis: Nicholas is undersized but has good quickness and athleticism. He was a key member of the third down package last season and he will be counted on to provide quality depth this season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients