“A smaller Donald Booker”
by Brandon Chatmon
Oklahoma State’s freshman class have arrived on campus in Stillwater with an eye on impressing everyone with their abilities.
Shaun Lewis appears to have accomplished that goal.
The UnderArmour All-American has caught the eye of veteran defenders Orie Lemon and Jamie Blatnick during the Cowboys summer workout sessions.
“Shaun Lewis came in working very hard, he’s going to get a very good player,” Lemon said when asked who has impressed. “He will be able to help us this year, he’s like an energy bunny, running around making plays. He’ll be a special teams terror and he’ll help us on defense.”
Lewis, a 6-foot-1, 210-pound linebacker from Missouri City, Texas, was one of OSU’s top recruits in the class of 2010.
“He’s like a smaller Donald Booker,” Blatnick said. “He flies around, makes good plays and gives effort.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3633Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3584How to help tornado victims
- 3499Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients