Scouting Report: Missouri Tigers
by Brandon Chatmon
In the Columbia Tribune Daily Tribune, Dave Matter writes about Missouri’s running game. Tigers fans have been wondering about the scheme and lack of use of a fullback.
In the St. Louis Post Dispatch, Vahe Gregorian writes about OSU’s depleted triplets while noting that the Cowboys have been able to maintain a high level of play without Bryant and Hunter.
In the Kansas City Star, Mike DeArmond writes about the relationship between Tiger players Trey Hobson and Andrew Gachkar.
Here are highlights from Missouri’s win over Nevada earlier this season:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3926How to help tornado victims
- 3623Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3239Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients