Talking Kendall Hunter, James Anderson and Andrea Riley
By John Helsley
Remember Kendall Hunter?
Reigning Big 12 rushing champ.
One-third of the Triplets.
Potential Heisman candidate.
Seems so long ago, doesn’t it?
Well, maybe it’s time for a Hunter resurfacing. We haven’t seen – or heard – from “Spud” since he left the Houston loss with an ankle injury that went from sprain to fracture in the rumor mill that serves as the OSU injury report.
On Monday, Mike Gundy essentially called out Hunter subtly, saying team doctors had ruled him healthy, it was just up to Hunter to decide he could go.
Well, Hunter is on the trip to Waco and will be suited up for Baylor. Will he play? How much will he play? Only Spud knows for sure, but ideally he shakes off the rust, suffers no relapse and returns in full for what looms as a major showdown with Texas next week.
The OSU basketball program isn’t putting on any fronts when it comes to James Anderson.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients