OSU insider in-depth: Eli Dickerson
by Brandon Chatmon
With recruiting season in full swing, I will be evaluating all 26 prospects who are currently committed to the Oklahoma State football program. I will go in alphabetical order and will post three or four evaluations per day during the next week.
My evaluations will conclude next Friday when I rank OSU’s commitments including their chances of having an immediate impact in Stillwater.
Eli Dickerson, The Woodlands (Texas) College Park
Position: Offensive Line
Ht, Wt: 6-7, 285
Vitals: 5.14 in 40, 325 bench, 24-inch vertical
Picked OSU over… Rice, Stanford, Texas Tech, Nebraska, Houston, Baylor, Arizona and others.
Pros: Dickerson is an active drive blocker will very good size who is intelligent and shows signs of being a relentless run blocker. With his excellent size, I expect him to start at tackle but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him move inside to guard.
Cons: Needs to improve his pass blocking abilities. Has good not great feet. Plays a bit high at times.
Expect an impact in… 2013. I’d expect Dickerson to redshirt and get stronger then back up for a couple of seasons before battling for a starting spot on the Pokes offensive line.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15647OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15447Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10056'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9335Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8950Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7906Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7604Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7402Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7043Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7042Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients