Gundy pleased with first practice
by Brandon Chatmon
Oklahoma State held its first practice since Dec. 22 on Sunday and Cowboys coach Mike Gundy was happy with his team’s effort during its first workout in Cowboys Stadium.
“I thought practice was good today,” Gundy said. “It’s always an adjustment when you’re in a new place and have been off for a few days, but I thought we got great work in.”
Gundy had given the Pokes two weeks off following the regular season and said he felt it was the right decision on Sunday. With a team that was so beat up and overcame so much, Gundy just felt like it was the right move and apparently it has paid off. The Cowboys had good practices in Stillwater before heading to Dallas and the Pokes continued to focus and get things accomplished in their first on-site practice.
OSU will practice again on Monday from 1:15 to 3:50 p.m. at Cowboys Stadium.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients