Keys to the Cotton Bowl: Slowing Snead
by Brandon Chatmon
Over the next few days, I’ll be examining some keys to victory for the Oklahoma State Cowboys when they face Ole Miss in the 2010 Cotton Bowl at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
One main key to victory for Oklahoma State could be forcing Ole Miss quarterback Jevan Snead into making mistakes.
In the Rebels four losses, Snead has thrown nine interceptions and just five touchdowns and just 42.8 completion percentage.
Perrish Cox is one of the nation’s best and most opportunistic cornerbacks, so don’t be surprised if turnovers are the difference on Saturday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients