OSU continues strong ticket sales
The loss of two NFL first round picks and several starters has not lessened the excitement for Oklahoma State’s football program.
As of this afternoon, OSU has sold about 34,000 season tickets. The 34,000 total includes student season ticket sales which are likely to increase before the Sept. 4 opener against Washington State.
The Cowboys are on pace to have the second-highest season ticket sales in the history of the program behind last year’s record total of 45,694 season tickets.
Around 4,000 student season tickets have been sold thus far and student season ticket sales will likely increase in the two weeks before the season opener with classes beginning on Monday.
The Cowboys have sold around 30,000 public season tickets thus far. At this time a year ago, OSU had sold 32,500 public tickets.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79546Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30543Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28179Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26729Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7711Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7142Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7088Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7050Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6632Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6243Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients