Scouting Report: Washington State
Here is today’s Washington State scouting report:
The Spokesman’s Vince Grippi takes a closer look at Washington State’s running backs. The Cougars struggled running the football in 2009 with only 848 rushing yards averaging 2.4 yards per carry. WSU did not rush for more than 73 yards in its final four games.
Obviously WSU’s struggles running the ball is good news for the Cowboys who have concerns about their depth on the interior defensive line.
And here’s a look at the Cougars during practice earlier this August:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients