The key to the Pokes’ running game?
Oklahoma State has led the Big 12 in rushing for four straight seasons. While it will be tough to extend that streak, running the ball will continue to be a key to OSU’s offensive success.
And the key to that success could be OSU’s receivers.
In recent years, OSU’s receiving corps have been among the best blocking groups in the Big 12.
“It’s been a mindset and it’s been a forte of the guys that have been here and taken a lot of pride in that,” receivers coach Gunter Brewer said.
Most people would expect blocking to take a lesser role on a receiver’s priority list in Dana Holgorsen’s new offense, but that’s not necessarily the case.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients