Predictions: OSU vs. Washington State
If you haven’t joined our Picks contest at http://newsok.com/picks/, you should join now to pick 20 college football games each week against our sports writers.
Here are our staff’s predictions for Oklahoma State-Washington State:
Brandon Chatmon: OSU, 38-21
John Helsley: OSU, 31-3
Berry Tramel: OSU, 42-17
Jenni Carlson: OSU, 38-17
Jake Trotter: OSU, 35-10
Mike Baldwin: OSU, 38-17
Mike Sherman: OSU, 28-14
Now it’s your turn. Predict the score between OSU and Washington State. Who will be the leading receiver? How many passing yards will Brandon Weeden have? Who will lead the team in tackles and sacks? Let’s hear your predictions now.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients