Predictions: OSU vs. Troy
It’s Week 2 of the Dana Holgorsen era at Oklahoma State, and the Cowboys should face a better opponent than last week. In case you missed it, here’s John’s story on the new three-running back formation used last week against Washington State.
Here are our staff’s predictions for Oklahoma State-Troy:
Brandon Chatmon: OSU, 42-24
John Helsley: OSU, 38-20
Berry Tramel: OSU, 45-25
Jenni Carlson: OSU, 45-27
Jake Trotter: OSU, 44-20
Mike Baldwin: OSU, 40-20
Mike Sherman: OSU, 42-12
Now it’s your turn. Predict the score between OSU and Troy. Will Kendall Hunter put up more than 200 yards rushing again? Will he have more receptions this week? What about Brandon Weeden? Will he be forced to throw more? Let’s hear your predictions now in the comments section below.
And, if you haven’t joined our Picks contest at http://newsok.com/picks/, you should join now to pick 20 college football games each week against our sports writers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20726Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16618Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11933Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11447Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10097Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9885OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9809Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5447Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5142Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 5023Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients